Take I-65 South to Exit 231. This is the HWY 31 Calera Exit. Turn right off ramp and go 4 miles-through the town of Calera- look for old Mobile Homes on left and you will see a sign on County Rd. 67. Go over RR tracks, turn right and travel to the dead end. I am located in the green building at the end of the short dirt road.

  Thank you for visiting us Online!